Would you get banned for making a game of poker where you only checked, since I heard the only thing that affects score is the hand you win with and amount of players
Poker Score - Checking only
Started by FlutterBird [134200] on in Gambling.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
Would you get banned for making a game of poker where you only checked, since I heard the only thing that affects score is the hand you win with and amount of players
no, I don't think so. I check sometimes 20x before I believe I get a good hand.
You'll get blinded out, there's no rule that says you must play hands.