Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Please Delete

Started by Haiwani [756062] on in Bugs & Issues.

0 replies · 12 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
25 / 100
Haiwani [756062]

I just used 30+ Boxes of Medical Supplies and I didn't receive the meds I was supposed to. Sorry for not having a screenshot. Was not expecting that!
Using Chrome Version 43.0.2357.124 m

Please delete. They just magically appeared after making this post and making me look like a fool!