Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The Accessibility

Started by The_Dictator [1934286] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
The_Dictator [1934286]

Now, you've noticed that each time we have to go to any place like the Item Market, Estate Agency, We really had to go through the city just to do it right?....

I really suggest that you put a right sidebar to instantly access these kind of pages and that they also notify you.
And I also want a searchbar... a search bar for items that does not require you to go to the item market. as a trader in the past... I've wanted to trade an Item that is -100 the price of the most cheapest type of that item available in the item market, however it took me like a minute or so to do that since I was in an internet cafe, The computers are a bit old... and that I don't have a computer... and that I really needed to trade my junk because i'm getting tired and annoyed of it that i'd be paranoid for not using the things I have in my inventory and that I wanted to buy something.... so I traded... and then... as it took time... the person who wanted to buy was offline... and I was like going to flip the nearest table in the internet cafe... Damn I screamed out loud!!! I was embarrassed of myself... You see.. I have this symptom... where I get mad easily... and that I feel like the world is mine.... so yeah...

All I want to say Is that you improve the accessibility of the places that you can find in the city that requires you to only open 1 page... so yeah...

Thanks for reading.
Alec [1782664] Wiki Contributor

Click on city and then where you want to go is simple, its just one extra click. Dont be so damed lazy