Closed
Closed
Started by Zoltar [1935868] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Zoltar [1935868]
· 1 likes ·
Bump need 3 people!
Closed
B
B
B
- Manual labour: 1,903
- Intelligence: 2,403
- Endurance: 4,335
Yes I would, 35k a day :)
B
Bump, looking for 1 person again.
applying now.
Closed again.
I am new. I have terrible stats. But please help me!
Bump need 3 people!
Closed again.
Bump, need 1 again.
Hire me plz :)
Still need 1 person!
I want to be hired but have super terrible stats.
we still have 1 spot open. We're currently at 6* and looking good to upgrade to 7* this Sunday, so get your applications in! :)