Whats up with Stealth virus and Assasination crimes?
I literally get a grey result every 2nd crime sometimes 2,3 in a row. I have a 45 NNB and my faction Enormity is V.
The brown/blue/grey results on Stealth virus are very high - you won't get a red failure, but in my experience around half are blues. That's just how it is with some crimes, regardless of crime experience or boosts.
Which assassination are you doing? I think they're a little better than Stealth (although you can be hospitalised on fail), but still have a fair few blues. It's nothing to worry, just have to power on through.
assassination: go for Mob boss.
it gives few reds, but far away higher green ratio
All the crimes are different. Even with a 45nb you will get plenty of grey results on nerve 9 and 10 crimes.
Thanks. I will go for Simple virus and Mob boss, i don't care about XP i just want the merits
Mob boss you will actually gain XP and it is a great source of it, as the reds are hosps
Stealth viruses are meant to be pretty much completely safe, but they dropped the success rate.
Although it is dependent on your base rate; stealths worked pretty well for me.