ALL WINNERS PAID
So I'm sure a few of you already know but I've been helping out new players, giving away a few drugs and giving players a good job in my company. Now I want to do something else pretty cool.
I am going to giveaway a fully upgraded mansion with 1000 happy, worth $5,000,000 to someone who posts below. And now I'm also gonna add a bit of cash to 2nd and 3rd.
1st - 1000 Happy Mansion
2nd - $250,000
3rd - $100,000
There is 20 spots available and all you have to do is comment below with your chosen ticket number, once full I'll use a random number generator to choose a winner and give them the mansion.
1 - Broicious [1937493]
2 - AgentTexas [1933000]
3 - ShadowdancerAya [1933802]
4 - namrata_x [1937618] 3RD PLACE
5 - TechmancerAyana [1931720]
6 - RedMurdock [1930614]
7 - Ayush345 [1934088]
8 - Natee [1937057]
9 - ghosthunter523 [1933277]
10 - Fate_ [1928762]
11 - DoctorJade [1936246]
12 - xhoax [1936183]
13 - FistOfFury [1938544]
14 - KentonFC [1937992]
15 - Kouta [1930535]
16 - Sinnar [1936396]
17 - MrStabsonMcGee [1934235]
18 - Asunomari [1930563] 1ST PLACE
19 - Madbranch [1935018] 2ND PLACE
20 - NoLifeNoGame [1931834]
Good luck!
Mentions: AgentTexas [1933000] · Asunomari [1930563] · Ayush345 [1934088] · Broicious [1937493] · DoctorJade [1936246] · Fate_ [1928762] · FistOfFury [1938544] · Kouta [1930535] · Madbranch [1935018] · MrStabsonMcGee [1934235] · NoLifeNoGame [1931834] · RedMurdock [1930614] · ShadowdancerAya [1933802] · Sinnar [1936396] · TechmancerAyana [1931720]