Is there anything I can do to reduce education time ?
Reduce education time
Started by Ska- [1674759] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Is there anything I can do to reduce education time ?
You can spend merits to reduce it 2% per upgrade.
You can join a rank 7 hair salon or rank 1 fitness centre to reduce time by 30 mins per job point.
You can join a faction with adept which reduces time by 20% at max upgrade.
You can use a book of carols to decrease time.
Join the education job special and reach the top rank for a permanent 10% decrease to courses.
Think I got them all, sorry if I didn't.
these what i did.