I was wondering where I can find the teamspeak IP if there still is one.
Teamspeak
Started by Syzcai [1627238] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
I was wondering where I can find the teamspeak IP if there still is one.
I think ched stopped hosting the TS server for torn
theres a private ts server run by a player in torn
There's actually a few lol...
doesnt surprise me, i dont bother with it
Whens the last time you were on? Me was like 2 1/2 3 years ago I remember hearing you on there with the voice mod
yes that was the official torn channel, i had some voice softwares.
that was around the time singing Chas and Dave drunken master style was epic
spoke to a lot of ppl there
Haha that's awesome...did you ever go into Sinfuls Flowerbed Server?
use skype like the rest of us
You can use the unofficial TeamSpeak server. Server address: tcts.noip.me Direct link: http://tinyurl.com/jm5yhrz