Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Simple suggestion-roll

Started by Kyrea [1929988] on in Graveyard.

10 replies · 66 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Kyrea [1929988]

I'm doing lottery and probably many people will feel scammed so my idea is to add /roll(number) to general and faction chat.
Let say you have 17 people and each of them have his number from 1-17. You just write /roll17 . Also currenty i don't have any other use for this but I'm sure you can think of many more uses :)
Kyrea [1929988]

I know we have that. But some of us can't use it. It is same like saying we have roll on google. Would you trust me if i say you number only i see?

Edit: glad we talked it out and you understand why i wana add it :)
Blistig [1553363]

Is this a lottery that they are paying into? If not, then it is you that is offering a prize, so shouldn't they just be content knowing there is a chance to gain something for nothing? I would think since you are trying to get this idea implemented that you were a fair/honest person when it comes to the google roll results.

A few years back there was a site that I used for another game that would allow people to go on and see the results of the roll. I am afraid I don't remember it, but they are out there.
Blistig [1553363]

http://www.torncity.com/ allows you to host a room, invite people. You will have to look around to see all the features it has. But the command you are looking for will be /rolldie #. So if you have 30 people to roll for, /rolldie 30



Blistig [1553363]

Ok...the site keeps being replaced by the torncity website. So I will message you the site, and anyone else looking for it.