Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

missing flower purchases

Started by lile [15060] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 41 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
lile [15060]

My last 2 flights yesterday
1 flight to Switzerland
second flight was to Hawaii.
I purchased 24 flowers from each place
which are not in my inventory.


lile [15060]

Sorry , no I don't save time stamps on purchases.
I assumed its on log records.
As I do not get any events from store purchases in my events log.

1. Switzerland flower purchase was approx. 2 hours after this time 2015/06/3011:07:45 PM
as a friend sent funds as I started flight & flowers were purchased upon arrival.
lile [15060]

after looking around bug reports noticed I am not the only one missing purchases from abroad.
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=19&t=15939873&b=0&a=0


also these are posts i made in travel thread in trade right after
I purchased an was on return flight.
Posted to on 05:59:20 - 01/07/15 (1 day ago)
Hawaii
Orchid In stock:1,690
Plushies:0

Posted to on 01:23:37 - 01/07/15 (1 day ago)
Switzerland
Edelweiss In stock:9,164
Plushies:0


Mentions: Missing plushies from Dubai.

lile [15060]

Just returned from a trip to Hawaii
purchased 24 flowers
there is no time stamp for purchase,
no clock showing for Torn.

The event given for purchase is:
You are in Hawaii and have $1,983,200. You have purchased 24 / 24 items so far.
Posting time off my DC at time of purchase.
3:16am central time
This time I received the flowers.
I am out 24 flowers of Switzerland & 24 from Hawaii.
You can not give a time stamp if non is given.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

Before you bought 24 items in Hawaii, you only bought items in South Africa (two visits in a row).

Before that, it was Mexico on the 26th June.


From some other logs, I can see that you made a trip to Switzerland and Hawaii, and did not purchase any items before returning.

Are you sure you purchased items there, and didn't just forget and instantly return? What browser did you use? I guess it could be a client problem.
lile [15060]

Africa purchases were fine.
Issue was with Switzerland & Hawaii.
I'm positive I made the purchases.

Used Chrome
windows 8.1
cache cleared regularly

Have been getting long page loading, as well as 405 errors.
on & off.
Days seem ok .
it's more an issue in evenings.
Will let you know if it happens again.