Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

same IP found bug

Started by szlacza [1783882] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Gholden [1786423] ×1

szlacza [1783882]

Hi,
I got it same message again, when I tried to send him a dollar. :( Someone can check why I get this message?

Szlacza
flufffy [494285]

I said try again in a month, it can take up to three if you stop using the same IP. The reasons are many as to why this happens, but often related to using Mobile Phone networks, netcafes, proxies or student accommodation wifi to access Torn.

Don't try avoiding the block by using others or you'll all end up in Fed.