There are titles for everything that you can do in this game but there is one title missing the title of gambler. There are many of us on here that earn our money through the casino so why is there no title for it. I for one earn far more through RR and Black Jack and I know a lot of people that make a lot through Poker, I would like a title that reflects what we do the most and this seems to be the only one missing, what do others think?
New Title
Started by The_dark_side [1910717] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 47 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
There are titles for everything that you can do in this game but there is one title missing the title of gambler. There are many of us on here that earn our money through the casino so why is there no title for it. I for one earn far more through RR and Black Jack and I know a lot of people that make a lot through Poker, I would like a title that reflects what we do the most and this seems to be the only one missing, what do others think?
Titles are based off of ranked statistics on personal stats, casino doesn't apply.
I don't see why this couldn't be implemented. There's honours for casino achievements so why can't there be titles? Things like win streaks could be triggers. R+.
then have ched create some basic casino stats, eg highest monetary streak, avg winnings/losings, etc
R+
There is a point score for poker so I can't see why it isn't fairly easy to implement, and the rest of the casino there is a daily rate of how much has been won and how many tokens you have left so surely that can somehow be used to create the title rating. Russian roulette should be easy too as there already statistics for all the games that have been played within the game.
I agree with this idea!
rated +