Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Job points exchange

Started by The-Hound [1476977] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 92 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
The-Hound [1476977]

Iam in a sport company ,I have 2,362 job points and these are my job specials :

* +30 minute education time reduction
* Strength per 1 job point

I want to do the second choice , but I want to get the max of it , what should I do to get that ? , ex: increase my happiness before using the points, be in a faction which has steadfast level 10 ..... ?

What do u suggest and thx
Accurate [1758158]

The only factor that will play a part is how high your starting Strength is. The growth is exponential, so if you use all the points at once or 1000 at a time, you get the same gain.

In the Army using less than 1000 at a time does hinder total gains. I have not seen anything for the new company system suggesting if it makes a difference or not.
Queequeg [1602158]

I don't remember if additional happiness helps you, but I don't think it did. I did notice I was making more per job point after I reached the stat cap for strength. And increase happiness doesn't help you much at all when you've reached the stat cap.