I was betting for Andy Murray last match, but it says that I lose my bet when actually Andy Murray is the one that win, what happen? I need help
bookie
Started by secondo [1594486] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
I was betting for Andy Murray last match, but it says that I lose my bet when actually Andy Murray is the one that win, what happen? I need help
Lost*
Could be human error, or depending what your bet was. For example on football the bet is for 90 mins only.
He was playing someone no one has ever heard of, most probably a handicapped match, meaning he had to win by a certain number of overall games.