I am seeing a lot coding that shouldn't be visible for reference look at my images I am on safari and have never had these problems until about an hour ago
Visible coding
Started by Allah3 [1445113] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
I am seeing a lot coding that shouldn't be visible for reference look at my images I am on safari and have never had these problems until about an hour ago
Clear your cache
That's not really torns fault, firstly it really doesn't help that you're using safari but as McNeo said, clear your cache and it should fix the issue
update?
No update, OP is fedded also.
If this is still an issue when you're unfedded please re-create this.