Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New Updates Bugs/Fixings

Started by Poizon [1573005] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 51 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Poizon [1573005]

I love all the updates that are coming out, especially all the events. Unfortunately I did find a mishap with the Mr. and Ms. Torn event update and it got me thinking about this thread.
The update states that Torn switched from "Mr & Miss" Torn to "Mr & Ms" Torn. I have no problem with this. I would simply like to point out that, on the event page, the awards picture at the top of the events page, still have the "Mr & Miss" Torn.
On the trophies.
Post anything else tiny like this to help make Torn that much better.
flufffy [494285]

Looks ok now, give us a screen shot if you still see different.

And we don't need a single thread for all bugs, we're ok with one thread for each.
flufffy [494285]

OK, he's actually referring to the "engraving" on the trophies themselves, perhaps something can be done for next year, confirming.