I traded with this guy TheAnomaly [1905370] alias TheForsaken 4 days ago. First he failed to scam me by lowering the amount but second time he succeeded in trading my Pokerchip with zero money. I thought it's just a scam and later found in the other thread that he made use of bug in trade system.
TheForsaken's items traded
No money in trade
No items in trade
For
Ardor's items traded
No money in trade
Poker Chip x1
Mentions:
TheAnomaly [1905370]
Will pass this onto be checked, and make sure the trade function is not being exploited in any way.
This is the third people in quick succession... once is bad enough but exploiting a bug 3 times and still no fed sentence?
You are presuming people are exploiting a bug, i know nothing about this, but i have passed it on to be looked into.
If he is fedded, Can I be reimbursed the money I traded to him for the poker chip?
Posted to on 17:10:47 - 14/07/15 (1 day ago)
Chedburn [1]There was an error with the trade system which the user abused. Passing this over to Heather for returns.
Mentions:
Chedburn [1]
You will also note its ok to abuse the system now ;) no fed for this offence even though it was done numerous times.
He's 106 days old and exploiting a bug which no one else has?
The conspiracy theories are amazing. Banning people from now on that post anything irrelevant in bug threads. Starting with sharkey.
Your chip is back in your items.
Staff edit: Banned.
Dear Staff members banning it up in here:
Could you check out my thread? It's related (same bug, same abuser,) and has been posted for a while. I've tried messaging you all individually, as well as updating the thread but to no avail:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=19&t=15946698&b=0&a=0
Take your time if you're busy, I just want to make sure it's been noted.
Mentions:
TheAnomaly (TheForsaken) Trade Scam
Traded with Jordxn and got ripped. Said he'd trade 25 million for my 1 Donator pack. I see money in the trade but then trade and no money. Happened 10-15 minutes ago. Hasnt replied to me either
http://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1933728
i had a trade set up with this guy Jordxn for a DP, i put in the 24m for it an never got my DP. it was in there when i accepted the trade. but its not in my items after he accepted.
http://www.torn.com/trade.php#step=logview&ID=1581072
Mentions:
Byemn [1933728]