Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

the affronted merit

Started by MySteRioN [1685883] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 63 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
MySteRioN [1685883]

Yesterday I did the affronted merit and now I cant be hired for a job. Do you know how long it takes until I can apply a job

Thanks for the helpers
KPCSlor [1557404]

Been a while since I did it, but had the same problem. Took a day then I was able to get back into the Education job.

Congrats on the Honor bar; I've always liked the look of that one.