Completed all education courses. Can more be added?
More Education Degrees/Classes
Started by AriGold [290396] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
Completed all education courses. Can more be added?
Not much of a suggestion.. No substance whatsoever. What education courses? What would the perks be? How long would they take? What bachelor would they be a part of? Come on man..
This guy
I agree that more courses should be added.
however you need to give some ideas on what those courses would be.
I understand the want for more education, otherwise you're 'wasting' your education timer - but I think it's great to finish it all, you've accumalated a tonne of bonuses and now don't have to worry about rehab, starting new courses or ISTC/WSSB stocks. It's a change - and the biggest argument I've heard against it is that for newer players it's pretty daunting to see so many, many years of education ahead.