Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Sig Auction

Started by TheAnomalous [1945283] on in Graphics.

12 replies · 138 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

TheAnomalous [1945283]
[image: i304.photobucket.com]

This is my first sig

I am selling it go ahead and bid on it if you like the work please comment so i know!

Bidding ends on wednesday :)

I used the tatoo and changed it around, lighting darking adding background and so on if you like please do comment :)

Bids must go up by 1mil !

updated fairly often!

If you wanna change a few things, i will change them, thanks for viewing, i dont mind adding text :)
Guvie00 [1522441]

I'm not sure quite how much effort you've put into this I found [image: t3.rbxcdn.com] that almost exactly matches your focal and other than txt, a smokey effect BG and oval crop your done.

Just a buyer giving an opinion like, I'd not pay $1m this!
JJE [1019202]

Yep, check out some of the other auctions. Look at their work. Carol Danvers, Vaaskiii, Sinister, cxxps. There's some epic pieces.
TheAnomalous [1945283]

kk but some are ust lighter and darker .. for example i saw sinister but all that really was... was lightened and text on the size too but okay will do thanks
cxxps [1899962]

Well you can use what ever program you use basically. Take that, work on it. Don't auction just CnC until you are told they are ready