Where would I go to find a faction that will pay for revives en-mass?
Faction Revives
Started by Mauss [1479656] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 19 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
Where would I go to find a faction that will pay for revives en-mass?
Every now and then a faction posts in Trading post looking for help... They generally pay good and supply Xanax for you to build up E for more revives.
I'd check that out.
As an alternative, you can mail most faction leaders in the Top 20-30 factions or so and ask if they need a reviver on stand by for current wars.