Awards ect like eggs especially golden eggs. should be give at minimum year of competition. simple egg with 2015 r 15..either way this will make them more valuable in game making certain items ect more sought after. please consider my suggestion and I don't do the Easter competition I own a golden egg so I only sell my finds this fits n many other competitions as well thanks for your time, isaac
mr mrs torn competitions, xmas town, ect
Started by isaac [165506] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 23 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 23 / 100
Awards ect like eggs especially golden eggs. should be give at minimum year of competition. simple egg with 2015 r 15..either way this will make them more valuable in game making certain items ect more sought after. please consider my suggestion and I don't do the Easter competition I own a golden egg so I only sell my finds this fits n many other competitions as well thanks for your time, isaac