Which one give u back more dividend? 3 times a week in bank or a month at cayman island?
Banking benefit
Started by Testmenot [1943920] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 22
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Which one give u back more dividend? 3 times a week in bank or a month at cayman island?
Definitely city bank. Caymans is only for people who have city bank maxed, all stock bb's and have bilions left over.
on a side note, this belongs in questions and answers, cheers!
I Agree mate
Caymans is not really there to make big money. It's more used as a safe storage for long term monies. You won't ever make huge amounts of cash off the Caymans even with the benefits you can get from them.
CityBank is for making the cash, Caymans is for storing it.
The amount you make from the Caymans might be relevant if you had trillions of dollars in it. But otherwise yes all other forms of regular income are superior to Caymans. There are loads of other places to store cash besides the Caymans that won't cause you to loose much money if at all.
Very true, I have about 4bil in there and I don't think I make more than 20mil in interest (haven't been back there in a while and since my Oil Company got the 7* benny).
I generally have money in many places, I fill my vault 500mil, backstock a lot of points, invest in all the stocks with the best bennys. I make most money from those bennys as well as about 50-100mil per month from flower running.
I work full time so I don't get to flower run 24/7 unfortunately. Cannot wait for my company to hit 10* and start banking 3b in city bank!
Interesting fact: 10 star cruise line will power up -drug addiction enough that it will likely save more money (assuming you have 35% hermetic if not better) than what an added 1 billion to the bank will earn you. At least if your rehab bill is capped out at 10m per Xanax.
10 job points into -drug addiction at 35% hermetic or better will wipe the slate clean for 1 Xanax, and natural decay eliminating another Xanax per day making you only pay for 1 Xanax a day. At 50% (max Hermetic) it actually should translate into only 20% of 1 Xanax will be your drug addiction each day giving years and years to make the Cayman money more relevant.
But for myself, I am not an offensive player. I don't have any drug use at all so it's all just profits.
I see fair enough, so no intention of fhc coupon use as well?
I sell every single one I get, 15mil for those over the past 2 years has already paid off the stock itself
I see, you must not do a lot of attacking then. I know I do quite a bit myself but I am not drug free, as such I consider many layers before I say what is the best job for me. For example, I originally planned on moving to a Pub but the limit on how much energy I gained per day opted for me to switch directions. I then thought of an oil rig and decided to do math and I realized I'd have more effective income if I worked at a company with -drug addiction; and from there I considered my options of what I have as a base of wealth.
Yeah I very rarely attack, very passive player mostly due to having poor battle stats due to a long period of inactivity. I'm in not rush to beef them stats up but slowly I am getting them together. In the meantime I'm building my wealth massively so when I am ready to move on in the game then I will have more then enough money to do whatever I want.
But I'm 10 years old in October so yeah been making money for most of that time!
Stats gains are capped while money gains aren't...
I know but everyone plays the game differently, myself I prefer making shit tons of money rather then being the no.1 strongest player or what not :)
You can do both...
One for q and a i think.
I know once I get ~3 billion cash I'll be able to sustain myself of rehab & points until my rehab bill increases 2 steps. That will be enough that I'll gain ~75m stats a month which isn't terrible considering the budget is 3 Xanax & refills & obviously rehab. But more money will obviously mean I will be able to step into can or fhc useage; I just want to be able to step into that range passively without needing to do a lot of trading.
Edit: Lag caused me to double post
I thought Xanax caped at 4.5 mil per or something like that not 10 mil
i forget off hand either way it is a lot per xanax, i was striving to avoid maxing it out until i could delay it as long as practical