I just play the game "The Evil Within" I really love the storyline...mostly the sound effect of this game it seems that you are there... the graphics... is great also but I hope they fix more on that??? (I think so..) when I play a game I check on the graphic mostly.. I recommend you to play that game... its amazing and I hope you don't have any heart failure when you play that game... :)
The Evil Within
Started by 09parkbom2ne1 [1870461] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 6 / 100
- Historical score
- 11 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Scootaloo [1590427]
· 3 likes ·
"check on the graphic mostly" Consider suicide
I just play the game "The Evil Within" I really love the storyline...mostly the sound effect of this game it seems that you are there... the graphics... is great also but I hope they fix more on that??? (I think so..) when I play a game I check on the graphic mostly.. I recommend you to play that game... its amazing and I hope you don't have any heart failure when you play that game... :)
Generally the fun and games forums is for Torn games such as giveaways, dollar sales, competitions ect,
Not recommending an xbox game, try the gaming forums... moving there.
Looking at the trailer it kind of gives me a silent hill feel?
I myself aren't really interested in those sort of games but I have to admit the graphics do look pretty awesome!
"check on the graphic mostly"
Consider suicide
agree.. good graphics are worth nothing if the story and gameplay is crap