Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

502 Bad Gateway

Started by ChainingBeast [1574514] on in Bugs & Issues.

16 replies · 154 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
ChainingBeast [1574514]

Maximum time when I open any page in Torn about anything like faction, profile, message, attacking etc, this message shows '502 Bad Gateway'....then that particular page pauses for some moment then after that again the page opens.

Its really irritating me....I am just facing this problem from past few days. If anyone is facing the same then please reply it....

thanx.

Beast
-18- [1531198]

Are you still experiencing this issue?

Have you tried clearing your cache, cookies and temp files, relogging, changing browsers, trying a hard refresh (CTRL F5)?

Also, which browser/OS are you using?
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I believe this is an issue with your ISP.

Are you able to get a 502 error on a url / page with ?test=somethingunique added to the end? Like http://www.torn.com/?test=somethingunique

Also including the time that it occurred?

This way we can trace the request and see exactly what's happening.
-18- [1531198]

Did you test what Ched suggested in the previous post?

'Are you able to get a 502 error on a url / page with ?test=somethingunique added to the end? Like http://www.torn.com/?test=somethingunique

Also including the time that it occurred?

This way we can trace the request and see exactly what's happening.'
Consequences2 [1948505]

I just got a 502 error. I tried to list some morphine on the item market (without a bazaar) but didnt have the cash for the % payment. It threw a wobbly then eventually gave 502 bad gateway.
ChainingBeast [1574514]

In Torn, when I use anything in fast move like taking Beer, Meds etc, again its showing same problem '502 Bad Gateway'....actually when I play fast, its showing.... :(