Hit 20K attacks in 1664 days......
20000 hits in 1664 days
Started by RiffDawg [1519576] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 32
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Hit 20K attacks in 1664 days......
Mother of god. That is many years of steady, dedicated attacking.
Nice.
a lot of attacks :O i levelled to 100 and only did 7k attacks
this effected your stats a lot i am guessing ? :P
I smell a new leveling target
Wow
Awesome mate, Congrats
And I've not even done 2.5k yet :(
Congrats!
Good thing I looked at your stats to see what you were talking about... Hits are not the same as attacks lol... They are two separate categories...
But congrats on your 20k attacks.
Respect gained: 98,500
Dammit Riff - go to sleep :p
Your nose must be out of touch then.
Nice work Riff, fantastic amount of respect gained too.
Holy cow! Congrats!
I'm on pace. ;)
I'm guessing the person that gave you R- took a few of those hits.
Congratulations... and it would seem at least one person is butt hurt about it... R+ to you...