I can not send in an app for a staff position. after I click apply it just loads and loads. iv been at this for 20 min now. please fix.
staff app
Started by Kenz0 [1114916] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
I can not send in an app for a staff position. after I click apply it just loads and loads. iv been at this for 20 min now. please fix.
Have you tried clearing your cache, cookies and temp files, hard refreshing (CTRL + F5) and/or changing browsers?
If you do this copy and paste your replies onto a word document so you don't have to retype them all.
ok ill try it
it still just loads with a changed browser and hard refreshing
I've just done a test application on Chrome and it works perfectly for me.
Do you have any addons running? Have you tried clearing your cache, cookies and temp files?
Also did you fill in all the fields?[image: i.gyazo.com]
ok
Have you managed to submit an application?
yea it went through thanks
Awesome, thanks for the reply,
Closing.