This is a brand new clothing store that I just started up called FootLocker, I don't know what to expect in terms of paying people but I could probably manage about 20k a day in any position, any and all positions welcomed.
Clothing Store
Started by FirstNameJesus [1904945] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 14 / 100
- Historical score
- 5 / 100
- Story score
- 8 / 100
- Engagement score
- 19 / 100
This is a brand new clothing store that I just started up called FootLocker, I don't know what to expect in terms of paying people but I could probably manage about 20k a day in any position, any and all positions welcomed.