Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Nerve bar increase

Started by Ska- [1674759] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 108 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Ska- [1674759]

What crimes can I do to increase my nerve ?

I've been told warehouse stains should have 40 nerve after 500 of them but still only have 30
dunmugmeh [538353]

patience is the key. arson warehouse is very good for your nerve bar even with the random reds if you only click arson warehouse your nerve bar will go up.
Ska- [1674759]

Thank you, I used to know about most things until the update now I'm just a noob.

Thanks though I thought I was doing something wrong
Chuckyboy2 [1875579]

I was just giving my number of successful attempts for both levels. I moved onto kidnap the mayor. I'm recording the numbers for those as well.
dunmugmeh [538353]

i like clicking crimes with mainly greens so my crime total goes up :P

kidnap mayor maybe good for nerve but its not good for getting green results. 50% ish browns or reds.