Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Company Forums

Started by Darkwinged [1291765] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 44 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Darkwinged [1291765]

I am Darkwinged. I am the director of the Grumpy Bear Fireworks Company.

My question is: In the Company Forums, Last week the delete button was there to delete seperate posts.. But this week I wanted to clean up my Company Forums and posts... and the delete button on top of the individual post is not showing anymore. Is there a problem here???. please let me know... thanks
Megadeth [24557]

Hmm...just checked in my company forums and it shows the delete button. I also checked the bugs and issues forum and seems like some people are having an issue with faction forums. I would suggest you to post here. Add a screen shot of the thread/post in the company forums.

Edit: lol..18 beat me to it.

Mentions: Forum Options