I used to play around 2 or 3 years ago. What was the name of that big scammer, that made a fortune from it. Where is he now or what happened?
Scammer
Started by Bullet [1501713] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Poptod [550936] ×1 1371383 [1371383] ×1 DeadbeatDonnie [1568593] ×1 TheAnomaly [1905370] ×1
I used to play around 2 or 3 years ago. What was the name of that big scammer, that made a fortune from it. Where is he now or what happened?
oh yeah that one big scammer, i know the one >.>
what was his name again?
He used to have a radioactive symbol or something on his profile
Is it that one who reached level 100 and fled to UAE when he quit the game, so we couldn't use him as a levelling punching bag?
Yeah I think he got to level 100 alright?
Ched
Mentions: 1371383 [1371383]
youngblaze
I don't know about all you lot but the biggest bastards were:-
Messi_barca - biggest trade scammer (bug exploiter).
The_scream - always beat me at RR
IROBFORFUN - was just the most annoying person ever!
I think you're referring to YoungBlaze. The ones I've dealth with are:
- TheAnomaly [1905370] - Bug abuser who tried to get away with it by helping staff.
- Poptod [550936] - Scammed a good friend of mine. Changes his name all the time.
- Woolis [1568593] - Still owes my wife a few hundred million.
- _DUDE [1028023] - Most annoying person I've ever dealt with.
Mentions: DeadbeatDonnie [1568593] · Poptod [550936] · TheAnomaly [1905370]