I will be adding some SFAK randomly to my Bazaar over the next few days they will be priced at £200.00 each
Selling SFAK
Started by Teardrop [275993] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Awesome I was putting my own stuff up and BAM, $200.00 SFAK. I bought ten it was great. :)
Just bought a couple stacks, very nice surprise when cruising through the item market :)
200 sold tonight only another 800 to go
If you buy any can you please post here so I can keep a record and when I have sold all 1000 I will give a bonus to someone.
That's all for tonight I will put more up for sale tomorrow
If you buy any can you please post here so I can keep a record and when I have sold all 1000 I will give a bonus to someone.
That's all for tonight I will put more up for sale tomorrow
bought 10
wanna buy all of your sfak
Hi
They are not for bulk buy sorry. I am trying to help out some low level or players that cant afford them at full price
They are not for bulk buy sorry. I am trying to help out some low level or players that cant afford them at full price
Bump
Gift has been sent
Can I buy some? I go through them pretty fast slutting. Just used 4 and 100E and then found out he is no longer paying :/
Edit: Bought one from your for $7k, lol