Torn Advertisement
Started by Dead--Man [1895400] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 35 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 1 likes ·
I really dislike the banners showing there. I've seen them too many times when viewing the forums logged out and I believe the positives are negligible. I think this area needs revisiting. The top section fixed... [image: i.gyazo.com] And the …
i am not sure what you are referencing to?
Good point!
I really dislike the banners showing there. I've seen them too many times when viewing the forums logged out and I believe the positives are negligible.
I think this area needs revisiting. The top section fixed...
[image: i.gyazo.com]
And the banners removed. (We can increase the width of the thread list).
I'll pass this on to Kevin for his thoughts.
Cool........ :)
The banners also show whilst travelling and viewing the forums via the top link (between News and Help).
the travelling ones are soo annoying, al the way to switzerland i see the out of place russian roulette ;(