This is a bug I found very annoying today after writing an essay in a Faction message and it sending the first 2 lines only.
Firsty:
Open a new newsletter and type what you gotta type.
[image: s15.postimg.org]
2) Next click one of the other links in the faction menu (EG: pay day, applications etc) here I click applications. Notice an actual new page will not load, it just switches within the frame.
[image: s15.postimg.org]
3) Next, click back to Faction message again. You will notice the message box has changed size, which should ring alarm bells that something isn't right straight away.
[image: s15.postimg.org]
4) Next, re-type your message (At your own risk XD)
[image: s15.postimg.org]
5) The message will send only a small part of what you have actually typed in. I found this bug by switching link middle clicking on my mouse to find some info that i needed to add to the faction message.
[image: s15.postimg.org]