How do I donate weapons e.t.c. Or is there a minimum time before I can donate??
Faction donation
Started by Rapjax [1904756] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 21 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
How do I donate weapons e.t.c. Or is there a minimum time before I can donate??
The limit always used to be 3 full days if this still exists. You can donate via the donation tab on the faction main page via armoury.
Does your faction have an armoury in the first place though?
i know the 3 days is still in place for faction rights, and things like that, aswell as job perks, so i'd think it would still be in place for donations
Thanks guys