It may just be me, but has anyone noticed an increase in failed crimes. A lot of the current crimes I used to pass with flying colors have now become either blue or red results a lot more frequently.
Just wanted to know if anyone was having similar experiences with crimes.
Yes I thought the same thing. I generally could go a few days without getting a fail doing GTA from the showroom. I think around a week ago I started failing daily so I've stopped doing that one.
Obviously, you fail a crime, the system has changed...
Gets changed every week... [:sick:]
happy effects crime sucess, perhaps an od that you didnt rehab for ?
Not trying to be an ass but I honestly can't tell when you're being sarcastic anymore
Strange because my sarcasm detector went off the scale...
I too have failed a lot of arsons lately. Had to stop doing them cause i failed at least once a day.
Touche..
GTA crimes seem normal for me...
Does it? I constantly had less than 0 happy during the last few days but my crime success rate didn't suffer.
bogie said so before, and im fairly sure ched has confirmed it at one point, im not sure on the level of influence but i'm fairly sure it plays a role. when i was oded and low on happy i kept failing stuff much higher than before
Obviously one fail wouldn't indicate anything but in my case I would say that I could generally get away with 20 or so GTA (showroom) attempts before I got a red and for the last week or so I've got a red with in my first 4 attempts each day. This still doesn't necessarily mean something changed but I would call it odd.
Sample size?
Probably just unlucky
Greens everyday when am looking for money [:laughing:]
No idea, I've just been stealing parked cars. I DID see some blue results just the other day though!!