Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Constant Mugging

Started by AcidDrops [1913687] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 61 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
AcidDrops [1913687]

I get mugged by the same person on average of three or more times a day, and this has been going on for well over a month. The person has been lucky enough to be stealthed every time they attack me. The reason I know its the same person is because they use the same weapon every time. I have even taken the forensic science class which is suppose to reduce one's stealth, however it has had no benefit to me what so ever. Though not offically a 'bug' on the site, this person has proved to be a nuisance to me and has affected my game play. He/she are ruining my stat's and preventing me from moving forward in the game. I feel I have put up with this long enough as I know mugging is part of the game, but I feel ruthlessly targeted for no apparent reason. I love this game but I am seriously considering leaving because of this one person.
-18- [1531198]

Sorry but what can we do about the issue?

As you have rightly said, mugging is part of the game, so it attacking and bounties. If a user is constantly attacked or bountied there's nothing we can do as it's a game feature.

I don't see how you're being mugged constantly as your profile doesn't really stand out to me, you're not a donator, don't own a bazaar, not in a company or faction ect.

The only thing I can suggest is just wait for the attacker to stop, even if it only is one person and the next time you're out of hospital buy some medical items, use them and train/use your nerve.

Other than that it isn't a bug and there's nothing we can do unfortunately as it's all a part of the game.

Closed.
Grif [882958]

also just as a comment, the edu reduces ones stealth chance, but if i for example mugged you, i have a huge dex advantage on you. so 99.999999% of my mugs on you would be stealthed if not all, it will probably still reduce the chance but depending on the variables could mean you have almost no chance of finding them