Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

strangelet liquid

Started by IVLIVS_CAESAR [93400] on in Science.

2 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
IVLIVS_CAESAR [93400]

ive just watched a documentary that says CERN has started creating strangelet liquid. I have however been unable to find any information about this from any well known official source (well known news organizations, or CERN itself) the documentary said it was reported by the press but was during a time when lots of other news stories drowned it out. I did find several websites that told the same thing but they are all sites ive never heard of and im wondering if they are just conspiracy websites or just want to bring down CERN. I am wondering if anyone else can find this supposed new release and also what are all your thoughts about CERN possibly making strangelet matter.

if your interested the documentary is called "Strange matters" and can be found on
topdocumentaryfilms.com/strange-matters
Swatsicle [1593313]

I haven't looked much into this, but from what I know, most of the links that come up when I put 'strangelet liquid' into the Google bar are doomsayers without much knowledge on physics. Even the style of writing seems to be biased against the scientists. I think it's fairly annoying, really, because the articles seem to be fear-instigating pieces.