What's the best, or most common, way to thank someone for busting you out of jail?
Jailbreak!
Started by Lyrrik [1948534] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 16
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
What's the best, or most common, way to thank someone for busting you out of jail?
Just say thanks. At your lvl it helps them more than you.
Thank you!
As with the majority of actions your character can do in this game, busting someone out is as selfish as can be.
They will bust you out so they can get the merits for them. So de facto you are actually helping thém out instead of the other way around.
Not that many people actually want anything including me.
I bust whenever i can and only a small amount of people thank me.
Not lifting a finger - busters bust players out of jail for their own ends, there's not a whole lot "charity" involved here that requires thanks.
I don't expect anything in return when I bust players out either because I too do it for my own personal benefit.
I often send a quick message saying thanks for the bust, I have missed a few but send thanks most of the time..
If I'm bought out of Jail, I make sure I cover the cost with a nice little bit of interest..
Often when I say thank you, I receive a "Your Welcome" or such
It's not hard to be polite.
I have received Beer, $1000 & various other stuff, I have also made friends simply from busting others myself..
I've gotten quite a few messages here and there never gotten any gift they'd be nice to get but u don't bust for gifts u bust for merits and ce if it still gives u some
Am I the only one who thought it was an angry handy 'J' in the mensroom???
I think there's a lot of good comments here.
LMAO...thanks! I needed that laugh this morning.
Handy they say
i normally get busted a few times a day, i dont even try, they get more out of it than me
I usually send a beer, sometimes I forget
Most people prefer you don't contact them but add them as a friend as a thanks