Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bits and Bobs

Started by Menty_B [1387456] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 97 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Menty_B [1387456]

How soon are items replenished after they are sold out. It sometimes seems like right away, other times, not so soon.
Kakabu [1932221]

I have a follow up question: Does anyone know about other shops in terms of when they replenish? I assume all the shops have staggered and random times?
Hobbie [443763]

It depends on how long the items took to be bought out. I'm not sure on the exact amount of time in related, but in general the longer is takes all the items to be bought the longer it will take to replenish.