Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TV Network help?

Started by Pinder [465287] on in Company Discussion.

3 replies · 139 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Pinder [465287]

I have a fully staffed TV Network with 12 employees. Being fairly inactive I haven't tweaked with positions very much. I'm in the dark about a few things about the TV and companies in general.

Being only 12 employees, would it be better to cut a producer(I have 2) for a marketer, because that is the only other positions left other than attorney and secretary which both don't seem to be profit producing positions.

Also my Environment has stayed between 80%-90%, could this be due to a need in upgrade for staff room size(currently have a standard staff room). I know hiring new employees can decrease environment also which was my initial thought 2 month back when I hired 6 new employees.

Does not having 100% Environment hurt profits?


I probably have some more questions ill dig up later, but any input on this would be great.
Pinder [465287]

At one point I was at 100% environment with 12 employees, just can't remember if I had a cleaner at that time lol

but yea the only way to improve it is by upgrading it seems, or cleaner but that would hurt my profits.
Nuclear [827175]
  • "Environment is based on the size of the staff room and number of employees. If your rating drops it means you need a larger staff room to house your large number of employees, and/or you need to hire a Cleaner." Wiki
Environment bar.
Drug users and inactives will lower your environment as well as efficiency. Buy bigger staff rooms or hire cleaners and managers to compensate. Cleaners will boost environment more, however do not help generate profit & employee effectiveness like managers.

Keep your employees satisfied by surrounding them with drug free colleagues who actually turn up for work. A lavish staff room wouldn't hurt either!

The amount of environment that is increased depends on Cleaner and Manager effectiveness.

A low environment can lower income by up to a third.

Having less employees than the maximum available will increase your environment very slightly as they will have more space to work.

Larger companies will struggle more to keep their environment high, but its not the end of the world if it drops slightly. You may find its better to keep an employee in a vital job position rather than making up a few environment points setting them to a cleaner or manager.

When you first start a company, you will have 100% environment. This will most likely decrease after your first working day.

Directors handbook