.
About this thread
Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 37
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 63 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Bump
Bump
I would love to join.
Am new but will log in every day and do other stuff u ask me to!
"Ignorance hidden by a veneer of goodwill is the most dangerous one, as it allows a man to cause unimaginable evils, while keeping also him blind to his own sins and making him believe, that anyone who tries to help him is the evil that should be fought against." -me after forgetting to take my schizophrenia meds, however my point stands still; maybe you should think about yourself for once instead of those people you want to "protect" from getting offended, especially considering that currently you're doing more harm than good to your cause, since people will usually support the opposite of what a random aggressive lunatic tells them before blocking them.
I sure hope you'll at least respond to this and get out of your echochamber for once, since I've already seen enough of the ones like you who, because of their delusion, got shunned by their friends and family, forcing them to group up with similar lunatics and begin the race to whoever gets most extreme against their "evil" which never ends well.
I sure hope you'll at least respond to this and get out of your echochamber for once, since I've already seen enough of the ones like you who, because of their delusion, got shunned by their friends and family, forcing them to group up with similar lunatics and begin the race to whoever gets most extreme against their "evil" which never ends well.
.l
Who has had who blocked for the last month?
You spend your free time uploading pictures of Hitler to the internet explcitly looking to offend people. Your'e a disgusting human.
You spend your free time uploading pictures of Hitler to the internet explcitly looking to offend people. Your'e a disgusting human.
I have you ingored for no other reason than because you lie about me in the bounty reasons and every time I unignored you and tried to talk to you like a normal person, you just kept repeating the exact same thing over and over again and lying about me in the bounty reasons. Not even speaking about the fact that most of the time I ingored you was after you already ignored me after a few certain questions.
If you wish to talk to me I'm more than happy to answer, but only if you actually add anything to the conversation and not just repeat the same garbage over and over again, prefferably actually answering those questions you seem to ignore during the whole conversation, and not using bounties to spread lies about me.
As for the hitler, you should know exactly why I did that by now just from how many times I repeated it. If you don't understand why, you're either willfully ignorant or just this stupid. Either way it's not my problem.
Maybe you should stop acting like a 13yo child for once.
If you wish to talk to me I'm more than happy to answer, but only if you actually add anything to the conversation and not just repeat the same garbage over and over again, prefferably actually answering those questions you seem to ignore during the whole conversation, and not using bounties to spread lies about me.
As for the hitler, you should know exactly why I did that by now just from how many times I repeated it. If you don't understand why, you're either willfully ignorant or just this stupid. Either way it's not my problem.
Maybe you should stop acting like a 13yo child for once.
Sir, you are posting threads complaining about being blocked. You are not blocked, nor have you been.
If you didn't want people to bounty you and call you a Nazi, you shouldn't have uploaded photos of Hitler to your profile, on 4 separate occasions (that I have screenshots of, there's probably more).
You simply cannot read. I've been saying the same thing to you, well over 100 times now. You simply do not get it.
If you didn't want people to bounty you and call you a Nazi, you shouldn't have uploaded photos of Hitler to your profile, on 4 separate occasions (that I have screenshots of, there's probably more).
You simply cannot read. I've been saying the same thing to you, well over 100 times now. You simply do not get it.
Complaining? I was responding to this part of your previous post "Who has had who blocked for the last month?" You always ignoring the context is getting pretty boring.
>"You are not blocked, nor have you been."
That is a lie, you blocked me several times, especially when I asked about what happened before what you claim is the reason for your bounties.
>"If you didn't want people to bounty you and call you a Nazi, you shouldn't have uploaded photos of Hitler to your profile"
I don't care about bounties themselves, they even helped us in ranked war. I also don't care about being called, but being lied about. Nazism= national socialism. I am perfectly fine with being called the former, the only issue I have is with the latter one as I am far from sociee and I'd like to keep it that way.
>"on 4 separate occasions (that I have screenshots of, there's probably more)"
Also incorrect. I uploaded the picture for total of three times with the first one being up for not only 2 minutes just to see if everything works fine, the second one being up for two hours and the third one being the only one with being up for considerable time (two days). So I sure would like to see the screenshots because I would really like to know how did you come up with that number, though considering your history of either distorting the truth or straight up lying I have my theory. If you want to see the logs, I'm more than happy to provide them.
As for the reason, I'm gonna state it for 100th time now just for the public record: You were assaulting my faction, calling people who had absolutely nothing to do with this nazis and every time I tried to solve this diplomatically you just ignored me and kept assaulting my members. When I asked what else was I supposed to do instead, you also did not answer that question as well so until you answer it, I'm gonna presume this was the only option remaining. And also to repay your childishness for once. I told you milion times already and it looks like you are, yet again completely ignoring the context. Also I find it funny that you demand apology yet you also say that it is unforgivable. Pick one or don't be surprised I don't want to apologise because this you are literally admitting change nothing so there's no reason for me to do that.
You also called my friend, who can't even speak english properly, a "coward" presumably because I was the one who was solving all of this, yet you were the one who blocked first, and after you verbally assaulting him even though he tried to back away. I also have screenshots of that.
You also keep saying that I keep repeating the same stuff over and over again, yet you literally repeat the exact same "yOu hAvE hItLeR pFp YoU nAzI YoU ArE dIsGuStInG aNd ShOuLd Be AsHaMeD" to the point where I find it difficult to find any message that has anything else on top of this garbage.
Ironically enough you also ignore all the questions I asked you, which also forces me to repeat them. I made asked these questions specifially because with your way of acting it's hard for me to find a way you could answer them without being either a complete hypocrite or even more insane than you already are. It's just so ironic when you say that I'm the one who repeats himself while you're the one who prevents the conversation from continuing.
>"You are not blocked, nor have you been."
That is a lie, you blocked me several times, especially when I asked about what happened before what you claim is the reason for your bounties.
>"If you didn't want people to bounty you and call you a Nazi, you shouldn't have uploaded photos of Hitler to your profile"
I don't care about bounties themselves, they even helped us in ranked war. I also don't care about being called, but being lied about. Nazism= national socialism. I am perfectly fine with being called the former, the only issue I have is with the latter one as I am far from sociee and I'd like to keep it that way.
>"on 4 separate occasions (that I have screenshots of, there's probably more)"
Also incorrect. I uploaded the picture for total of three times with the first one being up for not only 2 minutes just to see if everything works fine, the second one being up for two hours and the third one being the only one with being up for considerable time (two days). So I sure would like to see the screenshots because I would really like to know how did you come up with that number, though considering your history of either distorting the truth or straight up lying I have my theory. If you want to see the logs, I'm more than happy to provide them.
As for the reason, I'm gonna state it for 100th time now just for the public record: You were assaulting my faction, calling people who had absolutely nothing to do with this nazis and every time I tried to solve this diplomatically you just ignored me and kept assaulting my members. When I asked what else was I supposed to do instead, you also did not answer that question as well so until you answer it, I'm gonna presume this was the only option remaining. And also to repay your childishness for once. I told you milion times already and it looks like you are, yet again completely ignoring the context. Also I find it funny that you demand apology yet you also say that it is unforgivable. Pick one or don't be surprised I don't want to apologise because this you are literally admitting change nothing so there's no reason for me to do that.
You also called my friend, who can't even speak english properly, a "coward" presumably because I was the one who was solving all of this, yet you were the one who blocked first, and after you verbally assaulting him even though he tried to back away. I also have screenshots of that.
You also keep saying that I keep repeating the same stuff over and over again, yet you literally repeat the exact same "yOu hAvE hItLeR pFp YoU nAzI YoU ArE dIsGuStInG aNd ShOuLd Be AsHaMeD" to the point where I find it difficult to find any message that has anything else on top of this garbage.
Ironically enough you also ignore all the questions I asked you, which also forces me to repeat them. I made asked these questions specifially because with your way of acting it's hard for me to find a way you could answer them without being either a complete hypocrite or even more insane than you already are. It's just so ironic when you say that I'm the one who repeats himself while you're the one who prevents the conversation from continuing.
JustAndrey
1. Admits to being a Nazi and uploading Hitler photos many times
2. says, "check the forum, I'm gonna keep you unignored" (breaking Torns rules of circumventing a block)
3. Within 15 minutes of saying the above, already blocked again.
You're a nazi, and a coward. f**k you. If you didn't want to be called a Nazi, you shouldn't have, REPEATEDLY UPLOADED PHOTOS OF HITLER TO YOUR PROFILE.
That last bit seems to be remarkably difficult for you to understand, so I put it in all caps
1. Admits to being a Nazi and uploading Hitler photos many times
2. says, "check the forum, I'm gonna keep you unignored" (breaking Torns rules of circumventing a block)
3. Within 15 minutes of saying the above, already blocked again.
You're a nazi, and a coward. f**k you. If you didn't want to be called a Nazi, you shouldn't have, REPEATEDLY UPLOADED PHOTOS OF HITLER TO YOUR PROFILE.
That last bit seems to be remarkably difficult for you to understand, so I put it in all caps
[image: media.discordapp.net]
what the hell are you talking about?
I did lie, that is true, however the the lie being that I will block you and then didn't because of how naive I am.
I ignored you only after you ignored me and lied about me in bounty reasons only to circumvent these lies.
Funily enough you blocked me first after the question: "does that mean I'm a communist if I upload picture of stalin?" and I still want to know the answer to that question.
And for the last but not least, contrary to your belief I can read what you're sending and I even have no difficulty comprehending it. What you don't seem to understand is that I can, God forbid, disagree with your points, or even, wait for it, argue against it. (put the important parts in bold for you to understand better).
I don't know how it works where you live in, but here we generally don't get convinced by just repeating the same line over and over again like 5yo kids, but by actually proving evidence, arguing and the rest of the stuff you've probably never heard of.
So the same question, and I will not stop repeating it until you answer it:
WILL I BECOME A COMMUNIST BY UPLOADING A STALING PROFILE PICTURE?
Seems to be remarkably difficult for you to understand, so I put it in all caps and increase the letter sice
what the hell are you talking about?
I did lie, that is true, however the the lie being that I will block you and then didn't because of how naive I am.
I ignored you only after you ignored me and lied about me in bounty reasons only to circumvent these lies.
Funily enough you blocked me first after the question: "does that mean I'm a communist if I upload picture of stalin?" and I still want to know the answer to that question.
And for the last but not least, contrary to your belief I can read what you're sending and I even have no difficulty comprehending it. What you don't seem to understand is that I can, God forbid, disagree with your points, or even, wait for it, argue against it. (put the important parts in bold for you to understand better).
I don't know how it works where you live in, but here we generally don't get convinced by just repeating the same line over and over again like 5yo kids, but by actually proving evidence, arguing and the rest of the stuff you've probably never heard of.
So the same question, and I will not stop repeating it until you answer it:
WILL I BECOME A COMMUNIST BY UPLOADING A STALING PROFILE PICTURE?
Seems to be remarkably difficult for you to understand, so I put it in all caps and increase the letter sice
So when you say directly that you "won't keep me blocked" you are lying.
I'm sorry you don't like being called a Nazi. Again, you probably should have thought about that before repeatedly uploading photos of Hitler to your profile.
You like to talk and type alot, but everything you say is bullshit. You hide behind blocks because you're too embarassed to accept responsibility for your own behaviour.
You're an awful person, you're a coward, keep hiding behind blocks.
I'm sorry you don't like being called a Nazi. Again, you probably should have thought about that before repeatedly uploading photos of Hitler to your profile.
You like to talk and type alot, but everything you say is bullshit. You hide behind blocks because you're too embarassed to accept responsibility for your own behaviour.
You're an awful person, you're a coward, keep hiding behind blocks.
I don't understand what do you mean by "So when you say directly that you "won't keep me blocked" you are lying."
I literally said that I WILL block you, read the message again dummy
I literally said that I WILL block you, read the message again dummy
Ok. Keep me blocked then :)
Its not a suprise you're a coward and ashamed of how you've acted.
Its not a suprise you're a coward and ashamed of how you've acted.
All you had to do was apologize and recognize that the behaviour of uploading photos of Hitler was shitty, but even that is too much for someone as awful as you.
ok at this point I'm absolutely sure that you're troll, but it's too fun to stop
[image: media.discordapp.net]
I said that I'm blocking you only because you keep lying about me in bounties, I never did that to prevent any discussion and in fact I even tried to have a normal discussion. I'm actually happy for moving this into forums since I can have a conversation without being lied about in the bounties.
In fact you're the one who keeps blocking me every time I ask a question which I believe you cannot answer without being either a complete hypocrite or even bigger psycho than you already seem like. [image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
I said that I'm blocking you only because you keep lying about me in bounties, I never did that to prevent any discussion and in fact I even tried to have a normal discussion. I'm actually happy for moving this into forums since I can have a conversation without being lied about in the bounties.
In fact you're the one who keeps blocking me every time I ask a question which I believe you cannot answer without being either a complete hypocrite or even bigger psycho than you already seem like. [image: media.discordapp.net]
why the hell is this happening on a dead thread from 7 years ago? Make a fresh thread so it can get bumped
Jesus why are you giving multi paragraph responses about how you are a nazi?
Trying to read any of that gives me a headache just let it die already.
Trying to read any of that gives me a headache just let it die already.
I don't want to make it openly public since I don't wanna drag more people into something as retarded as this. I had to do this only because she was attacking my friends' faction and ignored me when I tried arguing. This way only people who are interested can see it and not the rest who has nothing to do with it