Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Leveling up

Started by Madozizo [1949077] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 73 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Madozizo [1949077]

Hi,

I don't really understand... I've seen a fella leveling up from level 3 up to level 8 in just 2 days and I'm still stuck at level 4, while spending all my energy (at least 300 a day) at the gum and all my nerves (at least 100 a day) on doing crimes (first 100 selling copies, now working on the thefts). What am I doing wrong?

Mad.
Sil3nced [1535416]

how close did you look at this other player? their detailed profile page should give you hints as to what they are doing which you aren't... it's likely that this player is using their E to attack and leave higher lvl players, and they could also be boosting the E that they use from FHC's or cans... [:smiley:]
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

This kid is 3 days old with 7 attacks won... Clearly he didn't notice that the other guy is more than likely at like 30-40 attacks won.

Activity probably plays another big part.