Please like this post if you like listening to Meghan Trainor... I hope I'm not the only one...
Meghan Trainor
Started by JupiterAegis [1862605] on in Music.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 6 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Please like this post if you like listening to Meghan Trainor... I hope I'm not the only one...
LOL!! i have no idea who she is. i suppose i could find out if i googled her name but i cant be bothered.
Im having a wild stab in the dark here. she is a winner of a talent show in america? uk?
i watch a lot of music videos on youtube. i have adblock installed so i have got rid of the worst of the spam ie the trash on the side of the screen etc.
But sometimes at the bottom it gives suggestions about music i should watch ie vevo
I DONT want to watch a Meghan trainor video or a Beyonce or a lady gogo video.
Those are the suggested videos i get when im watching radiohead and the beastie boys and david bowie and led zeppelin etc.
I dont want to watch autotune or soft porn i want real music!!!!
One hit wonder ... isnt she the one who blew out her vocal cords ?
She has songs with a really catch beat. But now I prefer listening to the soundtrack from Pitch Perfect 2!