Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

STOCK MARKET

Started by CallMeJay [1671437] on in Bugs & Issues.

10 replies · 87 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
CallMeJay [1671437]

I just spent 20 points to buy a stock ticker. I went to stock exchange and I can not buy any stocks. I used firefox and internet explorer. Nothing worked. I can not get my points back, and so I need help. Please make this accessible as soon as you can. Thank you. If I am doing it wrong, Someone please message me or something. Thank you.
CallMeJay [1671437]

No. I can get to the stocks just fine. But when I try to buy it, it doesn't work. I can see all the stocks and all the information like price and percentage. But I can not buy any stocks.
flufffy [494285]

So it's not shaded so you don't have one, your bug is that you spent 20 points but you didn't get your stock ticker. Right?

so can you try again? If it works then we can still get someone to look for the lost points.
CallMeJay [1671437]

I'm trying to tell you that I got my stock ticker. I can see all the stocks and graphs and prices, I just can't make it buy. It's not accessible.
flufffy [494285]

I'm just not understanding what you mean by "not accessible". So be specific or post a screen shot. Show me what page you're on and where you're clicking, that kinda thing, that might help me.
CallMeJay [1671437]

I can not take screen shots. I have no option for that because I use keyboard shortcuts instead of a mouse. So when I got to the stock, and press enter, It's supposed to bring up the info and allow me to buy the stocks. But it doesn't. It used to be accessible before respo. If you need more info, I can try to screen shot it. But I'll need to get help. So let me know if you understood this or not.