Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Accessibility question please help

Started by CallMeJay [1671437] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 34 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
CallMeJay [1671437]

I have a question, and I would like to be taken seriously.
I spent 20 points on getting a stock ticker. I tried to go buy stocks, and I can not buy them because I am unable to click on the stock and bring up the info. I can not use a mouse, and so use keyboard short cuts. I can't get my points back, and I still would like to invest in the stock market. I have had some help from my spouse to buy my stocks so far, but I would like to be able to do this myself as he won't always be available.
Further info: using internet explorer, firefox, and safari. Running windows 7/IOS mobile. I have enough cash on hand. Using JAWS screen reader.
Note: I tried to post this to the web accessibility forum in the bugs and issues forum, and it wouldn't let me.
Chaos_Greg [46203]

so you can go to the stock market just fine by the looks of it.

If you can't go to a specific spot due to your browser orso,
please try a different browser, try the mobile/full version (both works on mobile btw) and see if that wotks for you (the computer/mobile icon on your top right next to your settings)

if not, best bug report it so it can be looked into.
if you can't post there, you clearly have an issue that needs attended to. Strange you can post here, but not post elsewhere in the forum. Very very strange!
Takkarin [1624294]

I know that Jaws can be a tricky program sometimes and doesn't always pick up everything, i have a friend that use's it for her work and has had a lot of things needed to be changed around to get it to function. If you like write up what you would like the forum post to say and i would be more then happy to post it for you. Then hopefully they can make it more accessible for you.
Chuckyboy2 [1875579]

Do you have mobile phone with Internet access? The mobile version isn't the easiest to use but buying stocks is fairly easy. I switch between pc and mobile all the time.