Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Duplicate items bug

Started by Lambdadelta [1938313] on in Bugs & Issues.

13 replies · 246 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
Lambdadelta [1938313]

I appear to be having an occasional bug, frequent in the last 24 hours where my items will be duplicated in my inventory.
It appears to be a visual bug, if you use items from either stack it still takes away from the main source so no bug abuse but it's a little odd.

Not sure what could cause this but it happened around the time the new networth update was being developed.

[image: puu.sh]
Lambdadelta [1938313]

I don't have two sets of any of these items listed so I shouldn't be seeing two of an item I only have one of.

As shown in the picture it also shows non armor/weapon items as two sets.

If this is just in preparation for an update and does it to every item by default then please disregard my entire post.

[image: puu.sh]
Thugnificent420 [1921187]

my med items specifically when filling blood bags a script appears then the item dupe happens. It only seems to happen when I use the medical item tab in my inventory. since it happend I have not used any more.
Td3h [1785428]

Happened to me too, it's a purely graphical thing though. The amount of items getting used up staysnormal, regardless of which column I use.