Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

AWS Arcitecture

Started by FormallyKnownAs [895639] on in Technology.

2 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
FormallyKnownAs [895639]

The last couple of years I've been into AWS. I've transferred my companies clients (I work for a digital marketing company) over to AWS, I've done some courses and become accredited in architecting AWS.



So as an AWS geek, I was wondering if the fellow AWS geeks that run Torn would mind sharing their setup so I can have a look?

Thanks in advance