Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

MCS?

Started by sho [1889112] on in Stock Market.

7 replies · 66 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
sho [1889112]

The performance of SLAG is the amount of people in jail so there must be a variable which affects the performance (price) of the MCS?
1875860 [1875860]

It's a stock you buy for the (on average once per week) boost of 300 energy. I remember when I left for about 10 days and came back with 750 energy. That was a fun day :)

For speculation I would suggest other stocks like HRG (disclaimer: don't buy right now - it's overpriced at the moment).