Keep getting 550 error. How can I ix this on rca voyager 2 tablet
550 error
Started by TSMv1 [1952486] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
Keep getting 550 error. How can I ix this on rca voyager 2 tablet
Can you be a bit more specific about when you get these errors pls, is it only when trying to do missions?
I believe this was related to George's missions. This is now fixed.
Thanks